What are the services offered by FIRST RENT?
At FIRST RENT, we take the stress out of owning investment properties in Southern California. We have carefully designed our services, so your role as the owner is only to sit back and relax. We’ll take care of the rest.
Our monthly flow will help put your mind at ease as an absentee owner. We offer online access to view details about your property, including management agreement, tenant lease agreement, addenda, up-to-date live accounting, repair invoices, photos, and other documents.
We value and respect your time. You can opt in to receive automatic email notifications of the weekly showing report and when tenants have submitted new maintenance requests. You can expect to receive email updates upon receiving the tenant’s notice to vacate, following the approval of a new rental application, receipt of a signed lease agreement and security deposits, following all scheduled property walk-through inspections, and for special tenant requests.
Our professional leasing and management services include the following:
- Establish rental value range through comparative rental market analysis;
- Professional-looking marketing photos;
- Interactive 360-degree marketing photos;
- Upload photos and detailed property information to top rental listing sites;
- Pre-qualify prospective tenant’s phone calls, emails, and text messages;
- Schedule property viewings seven days a week;
- Weekly showing report;
- Adhere to strict rental criteria requirements;
- Fair housing compliant;
- Proof of renter’s insurance listing you as additional insured;
- Our professional third-party screening partner processes all rental applications. Each applicant undergoes a thorough:
1. National Criminal Search;
2. Credit Check;
3. Eviction History;
4. Rental Payment History;
5. Income Verification;
6. Landlord References.
- Lease agreement drafting and signing on your behalf.
- Collecting monthly rent;
- Accurate daily accounting of all property activity;
- Strict enforcement of lease agreement (per current COVID guidelines);
- Owner draws begin within 24 hours after receipt of rent payment;
- Free-rent processing and funding to owner’s bank account via ACH;
- 3-Day Pay or Quit notice postings;
- Eviction assistance;
- 24/7 maintenance request handling;
- No repair invoice mark-ups;
- Online owner log-in portal to view account details 24/7;
- Itemized Owner Statements
- Cash Flow Accounting
- Operating Statements
- Operating Expenses
- Initial two-month tenancy and maintenance evaluation;
- Routine drive-by evaluations;
- Annual lease renewal property evaluation;
- Renew existing lease at current or above market rents;
- Pre-move-out evaluation to pre-schedule turnover vendors;
- Move-out inspections - photos;
- Strict compliance and accountability for tenants upon move-out;
- Coordinate turnover maintenance and applicable make-ready cleaning;
- Report delinquent accounts to the National Credit Bureau.
- Tenant Placement (Leasing) Service fee is 50% of one month’s rent;
- Standard Monthly Management Service fee begins at 10% of one month’s rent (unfurnished, single-family homes, 12-month lease terms); this includes our tenant placement service at no extra cost;
- Short-term Monthly Management Service fee begins at 15% of the gross rent collected (furnished, three-month minimum); this includes our tenant placement service at no extra cost;
- New Property Set-Up fee is $350.00 for vacant properties and $500.00 if occupied;
- Lease Agreement Renewal - included;
- Annual Administrative - included;
- 1099 Preparation - included;
- ACH Direct Deposit - included.
*Professional service fees charged by FIRST RENT may be 100% tax-deductible; ask your accountant for further information.
Contact us today for more information and to get started.